Library & Media Center
Located on the fourth floor of the Lower School, the library offers children a nurturing environment where they can read or do research and homework.
Parents are welcome to visit the library before and after school hours to choose books or DVDs and to discuss their children's reading interests with the librarians.
The library collection consists of more than 10,000 items.
Picture books, fiction and nonfiction
- Extensive Hebrew language collection
- Teacher resources
- Reference books in Hebrew and English
- Extensive e-book collection
10+ current periodical subscriptions
Extensive collection of DVDs in Hebrew and English
- Access to the Ramaz Lower School, Middle School, and Upper School library catalog listings
- Subscriptions to online databases
- Computers and printers available for student use
- A professional librarian and an associate librarian
ECC and Lower School classes have weekly or biweekly library visits, in which the librarians:
- Teach the children fundamental library research skills
- Read aloud to all classes, exposing children to a broad array of literature
- Help students choose books for reading pleasure