Summary of Important ITEMS
- Plan ahead, start early.
- Read and follow the colleges' instructions.
- Utilize your college adviser for help with all aspects of the application, including review of essay drafts and a final check of the completed application.
- Be sure to meet the internal deadlines set by the Ramaz College Office.
- Create a Common Application and/or Coalition Application account over the summer.
- Strongly consider meeting early (priority) application deadlines for state schools. Discuss this plan with your adviser.
- Proofread everything very carefully before you submit.
- Make sure to have your test scores sent to your colleges by the appropriate testing agency (SAT or ACT), or self-report as permitted.
- Ask your teachers for recommendations by our internal deadlines.
If you have any questions about the information contained herein, please do not hesitate to approach a friendly college adviser. We are here to help you!