Welcome to the MS Library!
Located on the seventh floor of the Middle School, the library supports the curricular goals of the school by fulfilling the research and reading needs of the students and faculty.
Visit the Middle School library and you will find books, e-books, newspapers, films, online resources and more:
Books - More than 7000 titles – Reference books in all fields of study – Extensive collection of sifrei kodesh, commentaries and important Jewish reference books – Hebrew language collection – Teachers’ resources-Large collection of books in all genres and for all reading tastes
Newspapers - Two daily newspapers and the Hebrew language newspaper for students, Yanshuf
Films - Subscriptions to streaming film services and CDs
Online Resources - Subscriptions to on-line databases: Gale Databases, EBSCO databases, Noodletools, Encyclopedia Britannica Online – Encyclopedia Judaica in e-book form
Special Events - Newbery Challenge – Author visits
Staff - One professional librarian plus an assistant who:
• Supervise and facilitate student and faculty use of the library
• Teach evolving research skills
• Work closely with faculty to ensure that acquisitions support and enrich the curriculum
• Maintain online library catalog, databases, and other online research tools
• Promote reading by doing reading advisory and more
Visit the library catalog to view our collection and online resources.