Admissions Process: ECC
Discover all of the factors that make the Ramaz ECC a nurturing and interactive environment that fosters the emotional, spiritual, social and intellectual growth of every child.
Most students enter the Ramaz Early Childhood Center in Nursery or Kindergarten. Individual acceptances may occur in other grades under special circumstances. We encourage families to learn about our many exciting programs and to contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com with any questions.
- Applicants for Nursery must be three years old by August 31 of the entering year.
- Applicants for Pre-K must be four years old by August 31 of the entering year.
- Applicants for Kindergarten must be five years old by August 31 of the entering year.
Applying to Ramaz
- Applications should be completed and submitted online along with a non-refundable application fee of $150 by December 1, 2021.
- Applications for siblings of current Ramaz students are due by November 4, 2021.
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate should be emailed to admissionsECC@ramaz.org.
- Parents must complete the ECC Teacher Recommendation Request Form. All recommendations must be completed by your child's current teacher by December 15, 2021.
- Student observations and parent meetings will be scheduled once your application has been processed. Please be in touch with our Admissions office to schedule your parent meeting, 212-774-8025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Late applications will be reviewed on a space-available basis.
- Admission decisions are made independent of the need for tuition assistance.
- Applicants to Nursery & Pre-K will be notified by Ramaz on March 3, 2022 as to their child’s acceptance status.
- Accepted Applicants to Nursery & Pre-K will need to commit and enroll in Ramaz (a link will be provided in the acceptance letter) by March 10, 2022.
- Applicants to Kindergarten will be notified by Ramaz on February 2, 2022 as to their child’s acceptance status.
- Accepted Applicants to Kindergarten will need to commit and enroll in Ramaz (a link will be provided in the acceptance letter) by February 10, 2022.
For applicants to Kindergarten
In addition to the requirements listed above, your child will need to take a scholastic preparedness test, details will follow upon receipt of your application.