Ramaz alumni love coming together and seeing classmates, former and current faculty, and staff. Ramaz celebrates five, 10, 25, and 50 year anniversaries with an event for you and your classmates. Reunions are always enhanced by alumni involvement, from planning the theme, sending our messaging, sharing photos from then and now and much more!
In the 2018-2019 academic year, we hope to celebrate reunions for the classes of 1969, 1993, 2009, and 2004.
In the 2019-2020 academic year, we hope to celebrate reunions for the classes of 1970, 1994, 2010, and 2010.
Join your reunion planning committee by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ramaz Alumni Association puts on many events throughout the year that range from small get togethers to large networking events and panels. We have hosted events in New York City, Florida, Los Angeles, Boston, Washington D.C. and Maryland, and Israel. In collaboration with the Upper School, the Ramaz Alumni Association visits many college campuses throughout the year and are always on the look out for new campuses to visit.
Some of the events we have had and look forward to having again are:
- Fall and Spring Shabbat Dinners, where NYC based alumni are invited to share a Friday night dinner on either the east or west side on Manhattan.
- Summer Networking Event- view pictures here!
- Pre-Thanksgiving Yom Iyun and Pre- Memorial Day Weekend Leil Iyun
- Ramaz Alumni Intramural League- highly competitive five on five basketball league run each summer.
- Annual Israel Reunion Reception
- College Campus visits to SUNY Binghamton, University of Pennsylvania, Columbia University, University of Chicago, and Harvard University.
- Annual Alumni Career Showcase
Have an event for an idea? Let us know- email@example.com
Alumni Sponsorship Opportunities
The relationship that Ramaz has with our community is unique in that we encourage our everyone to support areas of the school that will make the biggest impact and that will meet their family's personal and charitable needs.
Whether you are interested in underwriting a program, or sponsoring one of our alumni initiatives, you can make a direct impact.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.