Please use this checklist to ensure that all requirements for application are complete. If you have any questions, please contact Shara or Aviva in the Upper School Admissions Office at 212-774-8093 or email@example.com
- Application and Fee (November 29, 2021): Submit an application and $150 fee online
- Student Interview/Visit (December 2021-January 2022): All applicants are required to interview (and visit as Covid-19 protocols allow). A member of our admissions team will work with you to schedule a Zoom interview after we receive the application and fee.
- Virtual Open House (November 13th @7:30PM) - recommended but not required
- PanoRAMa Week of Learning (November 15-18, 2021) - A week of virtual classes and information sessions for both students and parents. We highly recommended prospective families join us but it is not required.
- Judaic Studies High School Entrance Exam - JSAT Level 8 (November 22, 2021): All students must take the 9th grade high school entrance exam administered by the Jewish Education Project. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, the General Studies portion will not be administered.
- General Studies Standardized Test Scores (January 7, 2022): Students must submit their most recent standardized test scores.
- Recommendation Request form to be completed before December 15, 2021
- Recommendation Forms received from teachers by December 16, 2021
- Transcripts to be received by January 7, 2022
- Decision Letters to be sent via Email (February 17, 2022 @6PM)