The Ramaz School offers a friendly, progressive work environment; excellent salaries and a comprehensive benefits package – plus the chance to have an impact on our children's future.
Ramaz is an EOE.
To apply for a position, please email your resume and cover letter – indicating position of interest and where you saw the job posting to email@example.com
School Nurse position for Nursery through 4th grade in a school with over 500 students.
- Maintain medication and health information spreadsheets
- Oversee all medication management and administration
- Respond to acute complaints such as illness or injury
- Create action plans for students with health conditions requiring intervention at school
- Make sure medication and health related file are up-to-date
- Facilitate staff training on issues such as EpiPen use, emergency response, etc
- Collaborate with food services in regards to all allergies
- Fill out Accident report if necessary
- Communication via phone and email with families and staff
- Maintaining compliance with HIPAA and FERPA and staying updated on changes in HIPAA and FERPA laws
- Must be able to use Magnus Health, for medical records review and maintenance
- Review electronic medical records to make sure students are compliant with immunizations, physical exams, consent to treat and more
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Prepare medical packs for all trips that leave the building
- Maintain necessary medical supplies
- Database entry (employee will need to bring own computer)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Attention to Detail.
- Maintaining Confidentiality and Privacy
- Ethical Conduct.
- Time Management.
- Team Work
This job operates in a school setting. School is located in a 10 story building. This role requires regular walking and stair climbing to various locations around the school. This role also routinely comes into contact with patients who may have contagious illnesses.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and stooping all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 20 pounds. During fire drills, employee will need to use the stairs to go to ground level from 8th floor. Typing required for database entry and for composing emails.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full time position in an educational facility which is open 8 hours a day.
No travel is expected for this position
Required Education and Experience:
- Registered Professional Nurse with current NY state licensure.
- 1 year of work experience as a professional nurse.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Nursing
- Experience working with students with ADHD
- Experience as a School Nurse
To apply for a position, please email your resume and cover letter – indicating position of interest and where you saw the job posting to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ramaz School seeks a new member for our Facilities and Maintenance Team to start immediately.
Interested applicants should apply to Careers@Ramaz.org
- General maintenance/cleaning of the school facility
- Basic plumbing, electrical, masonry, painting, flooring, etc. skills
- Set up and strike of various school/community events.
- Removal of snow and light landscaping duties
- Assist with deliveries and mail distribution
- Ability to keep a neat and organized work environment.
- Organized, professional, responsible; ideal candidate is able to work independently. Time management skills are key
- Flexible hours. Must be available and willing to work overtime, nights, and weekends.
- Energetic, able to lift 50 plus pounds
- E-mail/phone savvy
- Customer Service skills a must
- Additional duties assigned by the Building Superintendent
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Hourly compensation, benefits
Ramaz School seeks Administrative Assistants for School Office.
Major responsibilities include: working in a busy school office as a team with other administrative assistants and an office manager, managing a very busy calendar and scheduling internal and external meetings and events
Qualified applicants will preferably have a BA degree and a minimum of two years related experience.
Other competencies include: strong demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to shift priorities in a fast-paced environment; being able to work both as part of a team and independently; highly organized; strong verbal skills; discretion and a positive attitude, customer service oriented and computer proficiency in MS Word, Outlook.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume and cover letter indicating position of interest and where you saw posting to Careers@ramaz.org