The Ramaz School offers a friendly, progressive work environment; excellent salaries and a comprehensive benefits package – plus the chance to have an impact on our children's future.
Ramaz is an EOE.
To apply for a position, please email your resume and cover letter – indicating position of interest and where you saw the job posting to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ramaz School seeks an Executive Program Coordinator. Interested applicants should apply to Careers@Ramaz.org
Applicants should have a Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of three years' administrative experience.
The Executive Program Coordinator will:
- Work as the executive assistant to the Head of N-8 which includes administrative tasks such as (but not limited to):
- Scheduling all meetings with teachers, parents, students, etc
- Exchange correspondence on behalf of the Head of N-8
- Answer phone line for the Head of N-8
- Work as the program coordinator for initiatives, programs and projects brought forth by the Head of N-8
- Work hand in hand with the Head of N-8 on her 3-year strategic plan
- Proofread weekly messages to the community and other correspondence as it comes up
- Prepare presentations for the Head of N-8
- Research professional development opportunities for faculty
- Facilitate the sharing of learned material when faculty return from professional development conferences
- Serve as a bridge between the Early Childhood/Lower School and Middle School administrative teams on behalf of the Head of N-8
- Help coordinate and delegate work to the LS and MS offices on behalf of the Head of N-8
- Establish and maintain the flow of information to be publicized from the ECC/LS and MS to the communications department
- Establish and maintain the flow of information to the institutional advancement office to spark fundraising opportunities and ideas
- Provides direction to the operations team (facilities, IT, security, food service) for all programs to ensure a smooth planning and execution of programs
- Liaise with the HR and the business office on matters delegated from the Head of N-8
- Act as a customer service agent on behalf of Ramaz and the Head of N-8
- Work with the Head of N-8 to elevate the level of professionalism in the school
- Other tasks as may be assigned from time to time according to the needs of the school, possibly in any of the Ramaz buildings or at any Ramaz programs.
This is a new position and the job will evolve and change to meet the support needs of the Head of N-8. The expectation is that this job description will be updated annually over the course of 3 years.
The Ramaz School Institutional Advancement Department seeks an executive assistant.
JOB DESCRIPTION & SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
Reports to Head of Institutional Advancement
Work Schedule: 12-month Institutional Advancement Calendar
Manage all aspects of Head of Institutional Advancement’s work flow, including phone calls, communications, correspondence, and calendar - includes:
- Tracking meetings and updating into Raiser’s Edge
- Communicating with Director of Development when a meeting has been scheduled and sharing what needs to be prepared.
- Provide support for Institutional Advancement projects and initiatives, including executing special requests for major donors, current parents, alumni, parents of alumni, and grandparents.
- Oversee the General Office Area:
- Greet guests and visitors to the office.
- Maintain front office area
- Manage, monitor, and maintain Institutional Advancement office supplies and equipment
- Keep inventory of all items in storage.
- Sort office mail and update Raiser’s Edge with any returned
- Track Department Financial:
- Manage all purchase orders and track the budget for the Institutional Advancement Department
- Track IA events budget
- Coordinate with the Business Office on all expense related items.
- Serve as a liaison to the School community:
- Field and direct requests to appropriate staff members and other departments.
- Communicate with, prepare for meetings with, and support the Charter Trustees and Board.
- Support the Parents Council in all areas of their activities including accounting, scheduling, event planning, and administrative support.
As part of the Institutional Advancement Team:
- Serve as a member of the Institutional Advancement “team” and offer ideas and suggestions in all areas of Institutional Advancement.
- Manage Institutional Advancement calendar and coordinate meeting support.
- Track Department wide PTO
- IA Event Support. Includes but is not limited to:
- Attend and support Institutional Advancement events as needed
- Sendi thank you gifts to host before/ after events
- Track RSVPs and attendance
- Prepare nametags
- Order food when needed
- Other duties as assigned
The Ramaz School offers a friendly, progressive work environment, excellent salaries and a comprehensive benefits package – plus the chance to have an impact on our students' future.
To apply for a position, please email your resume and cover letter – indicating position of interest and where you saw the job posting to email@example.com
Ramaz School seeks Administrative Assistants for School Office.
Major responsibilities include: working in a busy school office as a team with other administrative assistants and an office manager, managing a very busy calendar and scheduling internal and external meetings and events
Qualified applicants will preferably have a BA degree and a minimum of two years related experience.
Other competencies include: strong demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to shift priorities in a fast-paced environment; being able to work both as part of a team and independently; highly organized; strong verbal skills; discretion and a positive attitude, customer service oriented and computer proficiency in MS Word, Outlook.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume and cover letter indicating position of interest and where you saw posting to Careers@ramaz.org
The Ramaz School seeks a new member for our Facilities and Maintenance Team to start immediately.
Interested applicants should apply to Careers@Ramaz.org
- General maintenance/cleaning of the school facility
- Basic plumbing, electrical, masonry, painting, flooring, etc. skills
- Set up and strike of various school/community events.
- Removal of snow and light landscaping duties
- Assist with deliveries and mail distribution
- Ability to keep a neat and organized work environment.
- Organized, professional, responsible; ideal candidate is able to work independently. Time management skills are key
- Flexible hours. Must be available and willing to work overtime, nights, and weekends.
- Energetic, able to lift 50 plus pounds
- E-mail/phone savvy
- Customer Service skills a must
- Additional duties assigned by the Building Superintendent
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Hourly compensation, benefits