The Ramaz School offers a friendly, progressive work environment; excellent salaries and a comprehensive benefits package – plus the chance to have an impact on our children's future.
Ramaz is an EOE.
To apply for a position, please email your resume and cover letter – indicating position of interest and where you saw the job posting to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramaz School seeks Administrative Assistants for School Office.
Major responsibilities include: working in a busy school office as a team with other administrative assistants and an office manager, managing a very busy calendar and scheduling internal and external meetings and events
Qualified applicants will preferably have a BA degree and a minimum of two years related experience.
Other competencies include: strong demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to shift priorities in a fast-paced environment; being able to work both as part of a team and independently; highly organized; strong verbal skills; discretion and a positive attitude, customer service oriented and computer proficiency in MS Word, Outlook.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume and cover letter indicating position of interest and where you saw posting to Careers@ramaz.org
Develop and execute a strategic plan for alumni, parents of alumni and grandparents outreach in the New York area, across the country, and in Israel, with a focus on increasing participation and engagement, levels of giving, and opportunities for involvement. Serve as a member of the Development Department, participating in team meetings and supporting overall department programming.
- Develop Fundraising and Development plan for the alumni parent of alumni and grandparent communities. collaborate with the Director of Development and/or Head of Institutional Advancement to coordinate all personal, mail, phone, and electronic communications, solicitations, and stewardship to alumni.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of alumni, parents of alumni and grandparent annual fund and major gift donors through the screening, research and targeting of database.
- Develop and execute plan to approach appropriate alumni, parents of alumni and grandparents for bequest gifts
ENGAGEMENT & EVENTS
- Coordinate activity with Alumni Association, Young Professionals Society, College-Age, Israel alumni and other alumni affinity/regional groups. (Same for parents of alumni and grandparents)
- Oversee the planning, execution, and follow-up for reunions and other alumni events and initiatives involving the alumni community.
- Recruit and manage alumni volunteers, including committee event/chairs and volunteers for general school/development initiatives.
- Interface with Ramaz Senior Class and appropriate faculty as students transition into alumni
- Coordinate with School faculty/staff in bringing alumni to speak to current students.
- Develop and coordinate comprehensive communication plan for alumni community.
- Prepare, and execute all communication with alumni, including email, the quarterly newsletter, school-wide publications, and shiva notifications
- Manage alumni community website, including content and data
- Coordinate social media for alumni, parents of alumni and grandparents including Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Oversee and maintain data for 5700+ alumni community
- Follow-up on all “relationship management” aspects with alumni and alumni parents: individual requests, recording class notes, etc.
- Oversight of alumni photo archives and mementos/keepsakes (documents, Ramaz wear, etc.)
Please send resume and cover letter indicating position of interest to email@example.com
The Ramaz School seeks a new member for our Facilities and Maintenance Team to start immediately.
Interested applicants should apply to Careers@Ramaz.org
- General maintenance/cleaning of the school facility
- Basic plumbing, electrical, masonry, painting, flooring, etc. skills
- Set up and strike of various school/community events.
- Removal of snow and light landscaping duties
- Assist with deliveries and mail distribution
- Ability to keep a neat and organized work environment.
- Organized, professional, responsible; ideal candidate is able to work independently. Time management skills are key
- Flexible hours. Must be available and willing to work overtime, nights, and weekends.
- Energetic, able to lift 50 plus pounds
- E-mail/phone savvy
- Customer Service skills a must
- Additional duties assigned by the Building Superintendent
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Hourly compensation, benefits