A Co-Educational Modern Orthodox Jewish Day School in the Heart of NYC
- FriOct19 LS and ECC Sibling Application Deadline Lower School
- FriOct19 Candle Lighting 5:52 PM
- SatOct20 Lech-Lecha
- SatOct20 Nursery Family Seudah Shlishit 4:30 PMRamaz Lower School
- SatOct20 Havdallah 6:45 PM
- TueOct23 MS Hockey Game 7:00 PM
- WedOct24 Adult Lecture Series by US Faculty Ramaz Upper School
- ThuOct25 Sanders Music Symposium on "The Perception of Beauty - Why We Like What We Hear" 5:00 PMUpper School
- FriOct26 Candle Lighting 5:42 PM
- SatOct27 Vayera
- SatOct27 Havdallah 6:36 PM
- MonOct29 Meet and Greet with Jonathan Cannon 8:15 AMRamaz Lower School
News From Ramaz
Posted 10/17/2018 11:35PM
Yesterday, 200 of our Ramaz Upper School senior and junior students joined the greater Jewish community for a memorial gathering in memory of Ari Fuld z"l outside of the Israeli Consulate. To watch a video, please click...
Posted 10/17/2018 11:14PM
Over 80 prospective parents attended our ECC Open House yesterday, some of whom were Ramaz alumni or children of alumni, former faculty members, and current staff!
Posted 10/17/2018 10:58PM
The children in the ECC are continuing to learn about creation. This week the ECC had a very special visit from The Nature Company. This experience tied in beautifully to the theme of Creation, because Hashem created all types of animals!
Posted 10/17/2018 02:36PM
Ramaz juniors had the honor and special opportunity to hear from former VP of the Israeli Supreme Court Judge Elyakim Rubinstein about the moral and ethical questions he faced while serving as Attorney General of Medinat Yisrael.
Posted 10/17/2018 12:27PM
The transition to a middle school departmentalized schedule, with so many more classes and teachers, can be challenging. In order to develop the necessary study skills early on we have developed an advisory program unit to help students organize, manage time, and prepare efficiently for tests.
Posted 10/17/2018 11:44AM
This week marks the kick-off to this year's LS menschlichkeit initiative, Mensch Madness. Each month, we will choose a different Jewish value to highlight that exemplifies the mensch mentality that we strive to imbue in each one of our students.
Ramaz is a school where students discover the best in themselves and in others, where they develop a lifelong love of learning, and where they use their gifts to make the world a better place.