BOARD OF EDUCATION BUS SERVICE
- Available to Kindergarten students who live in Manhattan within five miles of the school and at least a half mile away from the school.
- Free bus service between the Early Childhood Center and the bus stops listed on the Transportation Sheet.
- Pick Up Times are set by the Office of Pupil Transportation and can be obtained in the Lower School office.
- Every student must be accompanied at the bus stop by an adult until the arrival of the bus.
- Parents and students are not permitted to make any private pick up arrangements with the bus drivers.
- Students using Board of Education bus service are not permitted to bring other children onto the bus.
- Call the Ramaz Lower School office at 212-774-8010 for information in the event of a bus delay.
- Full-fare MetroCards are available to Kindergarten students who do not live near a Board of Education bus stop and who live more than a half mile from school.
- Half-fare MetroCards are available to Kindergarten students who do not live near a Board of Education bus stop and live less than a half mile from school.
- MetroCards are issued in September based on information provided on the Transportation Sheets.
- Parents should report lost or defective MetroCards to the Lower School office for replacement.