Skip To Main Content
Did you know?
- Ramaz is one of the oldest Jewish day schools in North America – founded in 1937!
- The Upper School library contains over 25,000 volumes/media; OPALS, the library catalog, is searchable online in Hebrew and English.
- Ramaz was the first school to develop a YU/Kollel Fellowship, allowing semichah students, Stern College women, and our students to learn together.
- Three Ramaz graduates have clerked for U.S. Supreme Court Justices.
- In the spring, Seniors create an individualized program including mini-courses, chesed opportunities, and internships.
- In the last six years, 20 Ramaz teams have won League Championships!
- Many of our faculty are accomplished in the classroom and beyond, publishing works in Judaic studies, academia, poetry, and fiction.
- Rosh Chodesh chagigot are celebrated with donuts and live music – food for the body and food for the soul...
- With the class of 2019, we have over 6,000 alumni.
- As part of the annual Senior Journey, our seniors spend 10 days in Poland and Israel.
- For over 40 years, Ramaz has been a leader in social activism among metropolitan yeshivot. Ramaz students davened outside the Iranian mission every week in protest of Iran’s position on Israel.