Click the image for a closer look!
Located on the fourth floor of the Lower School, the library offers children a nurturing environment where
they can read or do research and homework. Parents are welcome to visit the library before and after school hours
to choose books and to discuss their children's reading interests with the librarians.
|Monday–Thursday: ||8:00am–4:30pm |
|Friday: ||8:00am–1:20pm |
The library collection consists of more than 10,000 items.
- Picture books, fiction and non-fiction
- Extensive Hebrew language collection
- Teacher resources
- Reference books in Hebrew and English
- Extensive e-book collection
- 10+ current periodical subscriptions
- Extensive A/V collection that supports and enhances the curriculum
- Access to the Ramaz Lower School, Middle School, and Upper School library catalog listings
- Subscriptions to online databases
- Encyclopedia Judaica in e-book form
- Bar-Ilan Responsa
- Computers and printers available for student use
A professional librarian and an associate librarian who:
Contact 212-774-8000 x5936 or email@example.com for assistance.
- Teach the children fundamental library research skills
- Help students choose books for reading pleasure
- Supervise regularly scheduled library visits of each class
- Discuss library procedures and care of books
- Read aloud to all classes, exposing children to a broad array of literature