As a co-educational, Modern Orthodox Day School, Ramaz strives to educate students toward the following goals:
- A commitment to menschlichkeit, reflecting fineness of character, respect for others, integrity, and the centrality of chesed in all its manifestations.
- A commitment to Torah, mitzvot, Ahavat Yisrael, and love and support for the State of Israel.
- A commitment to the pursuit of knowledge, to intellectual rigor, to scholarship, and a life-long love of learning.
- Loyalty and gratitude to the United States of America, and the democratic traditions and values of our country.
- A sense of responsibility for the Jewish people and all humankind.