LOWER SCHOOL ADMISSIONS (GRADES 1-4)
Most students enter Ramaz in Nursery, Kindergarten, or ninth grade. Individual acceptances may occur in other grades under special circumstances. We encourage families to learn about our many exciting programs and to contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com with any questions.
Parents interested in enrollment should call 212-774-8025 or email the Admissions Office to arrange an appointment and schedule an individual tour with the Director of Admissions.
We will meet with all applicants in order to assess their learning style and academic abilities. Parents will be asked to provide a transcript and teacher recommendations from the child's current school. Applicants applying to the second through fourth grades will be given additional assessments.
When applications are complete, they will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee. Applications for transfer students are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Applying to Ramaz
- Submit an application and non-refundable application fee, of $150 for Grade 1-4, through our Online Application by November 29, 2017.
- Contact the Lower School Admissions Office to schedule your parent tour.
- Please send a copy of your child's birth certificate to the Ramaz Lower School Admissions Office.
- We will meet with all applicants in order to assess their learning style and academic abilities.
- Submit a transcript and teacher recommendations from the child's current school.
- Once we have received the application and documents, we will contact you regarding your child's interview and academic and cognitive evaluations.
For many families, tuition is higher than can be met reasonably. Parents may apply for financial assistance to help ease the tuition obligation. Admission decisions are made independent of the need for tuition assistance. Please call our Business Office at 212 774-8026 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.