Admissions Process: ECC
Most students enter the Ramaz Early Childhood Center in Nursery or Kindergarten. Individual acceptances may occur in other grades under special circumstances. We encourage families to learn about our many exciting programs and to contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Parents interested in enrollment should call 212-774-8025 or email the Admissions Office to make an appointment and schedule an individual tour with the Director of Admissions.
Applying to Ramaz
- Applications should be completed and submitted online along with a non-refundable application fee of $150 by November 29, 2017.
- Applications for siblings of current Ramaz students are due by October 20, 2017.
- Upon receipt of the application, we will arrange a time to meet your child.
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate should be submitted with the application.
- Nursery and Pre-K students will have a 10-minute observation with a senior member of the ECC staff.
- Kindergarten applicants require an observation and an assessment. Applicants for Kindergarten are required to take the ERB or other approved standardized test.
- Late applications will be reviewed on a space-available basis.
- Admission decisions are made independent of the need for tuition assistance.
- Applicants for Nursery must be three years old by August 31 of the entering year.
- Applicants for Pre-K must be four years old by August 31 of the entering year.
- Applicants for Kindergarten must be five years old by August 31 of the entering year.