A Co-Educational Modern Orthodox Jewish Day School in the Heart of NYC
- TueSep19 7th & 8th Grade Girls Basketball Practice 4:45 PM
- TueSep19 US Boys Baseball Tryouts 5:00 PM to 7:00 PMRandalls Island
- TueSep19 US Girls Volleyball Practice 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- TueSep19 6th, 7th, & 8th Grade Boys Hockey Practice 6:00 PM
- TueSep19 US Boys Hockey Practice 6:15 PM to 8:15 PM
- SatSep23 Parashat Ha'azinu
- SatSep23 Shabbat Shuvah
- TueSep26 7th & 8th Grade Girls Basketball Practice 4:45 PM to 6:00 PM
- MonOct09 PC Sukkah Dinner Party
- SatOct21 PC Nursery Seudah Shlishit
- SatOct21 PC 9th Grade Parent Social
- WedOct25 PC Nursery Parent Social
News From Ramaz
Posted 09/17/2017 11:19PM
Do you remember the first time you heard the Shofar blasts? Sometimes the smaller one is, the more unforgettable the sound becomes. Last week, our youngest students were fascinated by the ancient sounds of Tekiyah, Shevarim, and Teruah ...
Posted 09/17/2017 09:23PM
The space is meant to teach students the fundamentals of technology, including encouraging familiarity with Google chromebooks, coding, iPads, and robotics...
Posted 09/15/2017 02:52PM
One of the speakers perceptively noted that, "transmitting this horrific event and its aftermath to a generation that never really knew of or stepped foot in the Towers is difficult... but remember we must..."
Posted 09/15/2017 02:23PM
It was with an immense sense of HINENI, of being present in the moment of need, and answering the call to action, that our students, across all three divisions, packed boxes upon boxes of donated items to ship over to Houston last week...
Posted 09/15/2017 02:13PM
Last Friday, after just performing at the LS, YONINA led a soulful kumzitz for every grade in the MS. Yoni and Nina Tokayer, are an Anglo-Israeli youtube sensation. Their soulful sound and spiritual messages created a unique atmosphere...
Posted 09/15/2017 02:05PM
As is US tradition, students were invited to participate in service programs on the Sunday before 9/11, known as the Day of Service and Remembrance...What a great beginning to a New Year, m'chayil l'chayil...
We're a place where students discover the best in themselves and others. Where they develop a lifelong love of learning and a commitment to use their gifts to make the world a better place.